Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who is Muhammad (P.B.U.H)?

Muhammad was born in Makkah in the year 570, at a time when Christianity was not yet fully established in Europe. Since his father died before birh, and his mother shortly afterwards, he was raised by his uncle from the respected tribe of Quraysh. As he grew up, he became known for his trthfulness, generosity and sinceriy, so hat he was sought after for his ability to arbitrate in disputes. The historians describe him as calm and meditative.

Muhammad was of a deeply religious nature, and had long detested the decadence of his society. It became his habit to meditate from time to time in the Cave of Hira near the summit of Jabal al-Nur, the ‘Mountain of Light’ near Makkah.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging
    on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always interesting to read through content from other authors and use a little something from their web sites.
    My website :: cheat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to find out what blog platform you are
    working with? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?
    Have a look at my web blog ... The Next Shot

    ReplyDelete

Select Your Language

Subscribe via email