Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 3 :: Hadith 133

Knowledge

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 3 :: Hadith 133
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Once Allah's Apostle said, "Amongst the trees there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim, tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas and I thought of the date-palm tree but felt shy (to answer). The others asked, "O Allah's Apostle! inform us of it." He replied, "it is the date-palm tree." I told my father what had come to my mind and on that he said, "Had you said it I would have preferred it to such and such a thing that I might possess."


 _____________________________________________________________________________
______________________ _______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Your Language

Subscribe via email