Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 157

Ablutions (Wudu')

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 157
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I followed the Prophet while he was going out to answer the call of nature. He used not to look this way or that. So, when I approached near him he said to me, "Fetch for me some stones for ' cleaning the privates parts (or said something similar), and do not bring a bone or a piece of dung." So I brought the stones in the corner of my garment and placed them by his side and I then went away from him. When he finished (from answering the call of nature) he used, them .


The Index of Ablutions (Wudu')
 _____________________________________________________________________________
______________________ _______________________________________________________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Your Language

Subscribe via email