Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Being a true believer

Salih ibne Mismar (ra) narrates: Rasulullah (SAW) asked Harith ibne Malik (RA): How are you, O Haright ibne Malik? He replied: By the grace of Allah, I am a Mu'min (in a state of Imam). Rasulullah (SAW) asked: A true Mu'min? He replied: A true Mu'min. Raslulullah (SAW) said: For every truth, there is a reality. So what is the reality of the truth of that (which you claim)? He replied, I have turned myself away from the world, and passed my nights awake (in worship) and passed my days in thirst (fasting). It is as if I am seeing the Arsh (Throne) of my Rabb (Sustainer) when it shall be brought, and it is as though I am seeing the people of Paradise visiting one another therein, and it is as if I am hearing the howling of the people of the Fire! At that Rasulullah (SAW) said: (Harith is such) A Mu'min whose heart has been enlightened. Source: Musannaf Abdur Razzaq.

May Allah give us the ability to bring such faith into ourselves also.



Be Inspired by Reading More Stories.

Click Here to See More Stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Your Language

Subscribe via email