Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 7 :: Hadith 331

Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum) 

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 7 :: Hadith 331
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.


__________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Your Language

Subscribe via email