Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Obeying the Traffic Laws

In Canada, drivers are very attentive towards obeying the traffic signals and regulations. These traffic lights and signals are not alive, yet drivers are very punctual in following them. I myself stop at red lights and stop signs even while driving at 2 a.m. at night when all the roads are virtually empty. I know that there are no cars to hit, yet, I stop and obey the rules. What causes me to do this? It is the recognition of those behind the rules (Government) that pushes me to obey them even when they are not visible around me.

Today, because we have no recognition of Allah, we are disobeying Him day and night. Unlike the dead traffic signals, Allah is ever Living and ever Watchful. We will have to stand in front of Him on the Day of Judgment. We have learned to obey dead objects yet we have decided to disobey Allah, who is the King of all the kings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Your Language

Subscribe via email